- 24-hour advance notice is required when canceling an individual appointment. $40/ hour missed applies to all due to the nature of my bodywork
- Once you have purchased a package or gift card, they are non-refundable
- Deadlines of using packages are based on how often you individually see me per month with honesty. As long as you are seeing me once a month, we are good.
- gift cards should be used within 3 months of purchase.
- Once you have signed up and purchased for a Vedic Thai /Yoga Workshop, they are non-refundable.
- 3 No shows from a client, then I have the right to terminate service due to the consistent cancellations. I also can refuse service if Client is showing harm towards my business practice or person in any way.
- I will refer clients to another practitioner if I feel I am not getting to the root of the symptoms / problems on any give client. If a client’s health issues supersede my scope, I refer after studying their conditions thoroughly.
Code of Ethics
- The Four Brahma Viharas are
1. Metta: loving kindness
2. Karuna: compassion
3. Mudita: sympathetic joy
4. Upeksha: equanimity
These four are attitudes towards other beings. They are also favourable relationships. They can also be extended towards an immeasurable scope of beings and so are called immeasurables. These Four Brahma Viharas are at the core of White Lotus Ethics
We invite the spirit of our founder, the Father Doctor “Shivago”, who taught us through his saintly life. Please bring to us knowledge of nature, and show us the true medicine in the universe. Through this prayer, we request your help, that through our hands, you will bring wholeness and health to the body of our client. the god of healing dwells in the heavens high while mankind remains in the world below. In the name of the founder, may the heavens be reflected in the earth, so that this healing medicine may encircle the world. We pray for the one whom we touch, that he/she will be happy and that any illness will be released from him/ her.
NA-A NAVA LOKA PAYATI WINASANTI